Forest AV fast-fold projection screens are the solution when you need a temporary large screen for events such as conferences, pop-up cinemas, weddings, church events etc. The screens are freestanding, using a steel frame and legs giving you the flexibility to position them where required.
We know your requirements can change based on venue and use, so we include both front & rear projection fabric with all our fast-fold screens.
Depending on your venue and audience size, you may need to adjust the height of the screen as well as its position. You can easily adjust the height of the screen frame by attaching it to the legs at different positions.
The unique fold-away design enables these projection screens to be assembled and folded away in minutes, without the use of any tools. Just three easy steps;
- Simply unfold the screen frame and legs
- Attach the legs to the frame using hand-tighten bolts, set at preferred height
- Attach the front or rear projection fabric to the frame using push button clips
- Projection screen frame and legs
- Front and Rear projection fabric, stored in a pouch for protection
- Fixing bolts
- Flight case with wheels